Reserves Management, Planning, & Forecasting, All In One Software
Know Your Reserves. Explore Your Possibilities. Empowering oil and gas companies with a single-solution software that gives them access to the right information and insight needed to make better decisions, lower risks, and attract capital.
MOSAIC is the only single-platform system supporting PRMS Reserves, Planning, Capital Management, Economics, and Production Forecasting. A single source of information, reducing cost of ownership, increasing data reliability, and improving workflow efficiency.
“Our main objective was to implement software that would improve the efficiency and quality of our reserves management process. We wanted a scalable platform that could support the rigor and structure of corporate processes we were familiar with from our experiences working within larger operators but required that the new software be easy to manage for a lean technical staff.”
Greg SaltsSr. Reservoir Engineer of Surge Energy
“MOSAIC is the Cadillac of Economics and Reserves Management software, delivering just in time business insights for petroleum economics. The software, combined with Omnira’s team, deliver a state-of-the-art solution with an unparalleled depth of expertise in the marketplace.”
Doug Burroughs, P.Eng., COO, Sitka Exploration
“MOSAIC has increased our efficiency and allowed us to focus our time on more important business issues. Our engineers only spend 30% of their time on data entry and manipulation, while the other 70% is dedicated to analyzing the data and finding new ways to add value.”
Dave Mombourquette, VP Business Development, Whitecap Resources, Inc.
“When it came to the key drivers that we were playing with, only one system could do it all, and that was MOSAIC. The system is fully functional, off the shelf, and ready-to-go. The tool speaks for itself.”
Strategy and Portfolio Lead
“It’s an extremely easy software to learn and navigate, especially with all of the different workbenches and hierarchies. At the same time, it can quickly adapt to what you need at a user-level, and what your company needs.”
“MOSAIC has enabled our Canadian personnel to access and participate in a shared, single database with the U.S. group. All changes are reported in real time and there is no need to maintain various databases for budget and reserves. It is truly a ‘community program’ that enables teams to work more effectively together.”
“Selecting MOSAIC was an ‘easy decision’. There’s a big difference between telling us what you’ll do, and actually doing it. The team is willing to invest time and effort right away to meet our needs and make us happy.”
Understanding the Value of Your Reserves Should Be Easy
Understand the value of your reserves and resources and spend time on the things that add value to your company when you partner with Omnira. Our reserves and petroleum economics software, coupled with our industry expertise and experience, ensure you have the data and insight you need to grow your business while maximizing shareholder value.
Complete your entire reserves process in one application in less time
Leverage data for budgeting, reserves and capital management
Collaborate and gain visibility of your entire business
Our deep industry knowledge was born out of a distinct need to modernize software and analytics processes, which is why we offer helpful services for everyone in every stage of the implementation process.
When you employ MOSAIC as a solution, you’re never alone. Our team partners with you to work through every stage of the implementation process. Building off the experience of hundreds of successful deployments we understand and mitigate the risks associated with deploying new software.
There’s no mystery to optimizing your experience in MOSAIC. Whether you’re a new user or you’re refreshing some skills, our ongoing training and support equips you with the essential info you need to get the most out MOSAIC.